HazPack V Premier Line
HazPack V Cubic Yard Boxes are EnviroPack Technologies' premier line of UN/DOT approved cubic yard boxes, designed to address today's complex solid hazardous waste disposal challenges. Manufactured from heavy-duty five-wall corrugated board, the HazPack V is rated for 2500lb capacity - allowing the HazPack™ V to replace four 55-gallon drums and to provide significant savings.
The HazPack V is ideal for hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams including contaminated soils, plating sludge, asbestos and lead containing materials, and contaminated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Heavy-Duty triple wall corrugated board construction with both glue and stitch joint
- One piece construction
- Double outer wall is laminated to triple inner wall with weatherproof adhesive. It is fortified with an internal reinforcing tape for superior durability\
- Stacks three high when full
- Completely incinerable
- Economical and efficient. Replaces four 55 gallon drums
- Eliminates handling empty dirty drums
- Cuts down waste disposal costs
- Dimensions: 36" x 36" x 36"
- Volume: 1 cubic yard
(27 cubic feet)
- Weight Capacity: 2,500lb
- Style: RSC, one piece, top and bottom flaps
- Board Combination: DW outer, laminated to TW inner
- Assembly Kit: 6 flat head nails & a plastic wire tie closure
- Pallet: 2-way entry
- Inner Liner: 8 mil, LDPE
HazPack™ V Specifications Sheet: view / download PDF
HazPack™ Closure Instructions: view / download PDF
Due to the size and volume options of this product, please call us at 1.800.278.3626 or email us to Request a Custom Shipping Quote. Our multiple shipping options will ensure you receive the best shipping rate possible.