WastePack™ 1.6 Cubic Yard Bag
EnviroPack's premier UN/DOT approved 1.6 cubic yard bag is the simple answer to today's complex solid hazardous waste disposal.
The WastePack 1.6 is manufactured from heavy-duty coated woven material. Double-wall corrugated inserts provide rigidity that allow the bag to be self-standing. The WastePack 1.6 is rated for either 2,500lb or 3000lb capacity.
- UV coated for rugged outdoor conditions
- One piece construction
- Heavy-duty corrugated inserts to provide rigidity
- Ships and stores flat empty/stores two high when full
- Unique pop-open design
- Economical and efficient. Replaces four 55 gallon drums
- Cuts down waste disposal costs
- Completely incinerable
- Quantity Per Pallet: 20
- Dimensions: 42" x 42" x 42"
- Volume: 1.6 cubic yards
- Weight Capacity: 2,500lb or 3000lb
- Style: Open duffel top, flat bottom, four 10" lifting loops
- Board Combination: Double wall, corrugated inserts
- Assembly Kit: One plastic wire tie closure
- Pallet: Not required, standard lift loops are provided
- Inner Liner: 6 mil, LDPE
- Packaging: 20 units per bundle
WastePack 1.6 Specifications Sheet: view / download PDF
WastePack 1.6 Closure Instructions: view / download PDF
Due to the size and volume options of this product, please call us at 1.800.278.3626 or email us to Request a Custom Shipping Quote. Our multiple shipping options will ensure you receive the best shipping rate possible.